EmotionOcean Cards

Developed by Naomi Holdt

Your go-to EQ toolkit + EmotionOcean cards designed & developed for Empath children to communicate their emotions easier.

Whats the big deal about EQ?

I am passionate about teaching Emotional Intelligence (EQ). As parents, we are responsible for guiding our children in many aspects of their development. Somehow, often Emotional Intelligence isn’t one of the areas we focus on AT ALL. We really, really should make it more of a priority, everyday!

Why?

In the words of Daniel Goleman:

“At best, IQ contributes about 20 percent to the factors that detrerine life success, which leaves 80 percent to other forces: forces grouped as emotional intelligence.”

Studies have found that children with a higher emotional intelligence:

  • Feel happier

  • Are more resilient

  • Can regulate their emotions better

  • Are more successful in various areas of life

  • Have better relationships

  • Experience greater career success in adulthood (across all domains)

  • Have improved mental health

And this is just the beginning…

I believe anyone would greatly benefit from the toolkit and cards on their parenting journey.
If you want to find out more about this exciting rebranded product, click the link below which suits your needs best…

$17
Emotional Intelligence Toolkit

$33
Emotion Ocean A6 Card Set

Only available in South Africa (check back in 2022 for international deliveries)

$45 (save $5)
Emotional Intelligence Toolkit + EmotionOcean Set Of Cards

Only available in South Africa (check back in 2022 for international deliveries)

Testimonials

Naomi-Holdt-Speaker-and-Psychologist-3

ABOUT NAOMI

Naomi is a psychologist, author and speaker with over 20 years experience in education, educational psychology and psychotherapy with a special interest in the emotional well - being of children and young adults. With an initial teaching background she has insightful knowledge on the role of both parents and teachers in supporting, nurturing and helping young people reach their potential.

Naomi qualified cum laude with an MA in Educational Psychology from University of KwaZulu-Natal and is in private practice in Hilton, South Africa. She has spoken countrywide and her online parenting courses have now reached an international following. Naomi is a mother of two young children and regards this as a privilege and her most important role.

FOLLOW NAOMI

SOME OF MY CLIENTS